The " START " And The " END " Results Of L.S.Election " 2024 " And " Finality " Of " BHEDIYA - DHASAN - INDI " Mahagathbandhan

 

Pic - :: This is the " LATEST" Hoarding Placed At Bangalore On February 24th 2024 At Bangalore Which Reflects The Mood Of The People For L.S.Election 2024 

Infact I have on this day on February 24th 2024, completed all my FINAL analysis and the EXACT seats that B.J.P , alone , and on individual basis will win the number of seats in the coming national election, ie , the L.S. election 2024

However I'm NOT entitled to share my opination OPENLY to anybody as - ::

1). I'm NO authority to do that....

2). I have NOT been entitled by anybody under the law to do that .....

3). To proclaim anything that is linked to the NATION, one has to obtain a permission from the competent authority to do that, and I HAVE NOT

Still, what would be the FINALITY, could be anybody's ASK, and my reply is-::

Mr NARENDRA MODI, MOVE AHEAD  POSITIVELY AND SPEAK CORRECTLY. THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO. THAT IS IT

 In other words, Mr  Modi will ONLY have to put the CORRECT and the RIGHT foot forward, understand the  PULSE of the people where he would be speaking, and TALK the APPROPRIATE thing while addressing the people and that is JUST what it is required for him to do/

 For -  THAT IS WHAT THE B.J.P AND THE N.D.A IS REQUIRED TO DO

No sooner that the LAST of the vote after 6.00 PM would be cast on that final vote casting  day my entire FULL analysis would be put here and I GUARANTEE my result would be about 95% correct.....

SO WAIT TILL THEN ........

Comments