" FEATHERS " or " BIRDS " :: Of The " BENGALI'S " " BANGLADESH " , And " BENGAL " > Mamta Banerjee, Sagarika Ghosh and Mohammed Yonus

 


 
Pic - The " FLOCKS "  of Bengal has to be completely put in the place and has to be  " REPAIRED " by and BY " ALL CASE " by the " INDIAN ARMY "  and  A lot of " BLOOD - WASHING " IS REQURED TO cleanse Bengal.  NOT   the " POLICE " , neither the  " POLITICIANS "  can do anything " BEST " for  " BENGAL ". ,

FEATHERS or  BIRDS   Of The  BENGALI'S    BANGLADESH  , And   BENGAL   Mamta Banerjee, Sagarika Ghosh and Mohammed Yonous

To start with , I shall start and begin, to write these few lines, which are  COUPLETS, before embarking on this article.My write up starts as such - ::

" MAJROOH LIKH RAHAY HAIN, 

EH- LAY WAFA KA NAAM,

.......  EH- LAY WAFA KA NAAM  .....

HUM BHI KHADAY HUAY HAIN 

EK " GOONAHEGAAR " KI TARAH , .......

The meaning of the above couplet is that - ::

" THE BEST OF THE HUMAN BEING IS ADVISING US TO BE VERY LOYAL TO SELF AND   YOURSELF AND TO THE HUMAN BEINGS, BUT STILL THEN , WE FOLLOW THE PATH OF CRIME AND BECOME A CRIMINAL ". 

Now let me fall back to the article and this is what I write.....

Again and again , I have been repeatedly being requested by some of my blog readers to write upon and on the R.G. Medical College, of Kolkata,  an incident were a Trainee Doctor was raped and then killed by a miscreant whose name will be ultimately told to the public by the team of C.B.I which is investigating the case.

I again say that I cannot write this subject as IN MY VERY FIRST JOB WAY BACK IN 1978 I WAS ALSO IN A POSITION  AS MY JOB THEN ,  TO SOLVE A RAPE MYSTERY AND I HAD TO RESIGN FROM MY POLICE JOB.

It was way back in October 1978 that I was chosen as a   ASSIATANT  POLICE SUB INSPECTOR at JABALPUR and I was posted in the CRIME AND INTELLIGENCE section of the city Police . The area allotted to me then was the Gwari – Ghat at Jabalpur . I was only, about 19 years of age then, and my sports as well as having passed, the H.Sc  from  C.C.B.H.S.S and the quota of sports for the Police that they had to offer gave me that post,  I was selected for that post and job .I had just passed my B.Sc Ist year exam for that job and during those days that qualification was enough for anybody to get that post, andI got it.

A few days afterwards,  after finishing my initial training under  Police Subedar , WHICH WE CALL THEM AS Thola in Hindi, in Jabalpuria language, i tookmy duty at the place at Gwari - Ghat.   there was a gang rape  UPON A ADIVASI GIRL DONE BY THE FRIEND OF A VERY REPUTED Minister of Madhya Pradesh, whose father was the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh during that time beside thereafter he was also a Minister in the Central Government under Mrs Gandhi .The son of the Minister along with four friends were  holidaying at Gwari Ghat area and he was not involved in the rape but the other three massacredly  RAPED,  the adivasi girl who was a washerwoman ie a dhobin .After that they spilled the concentrated acid on her face and completely mutilated the face of the lady which was very hard to even recognize that she even was a lady

This they did it to completely make the  face very different from what it was in actual so that if at all a complaint is registered, the face would not be recognised at all. 


Pic - This was the  HORRENDOUS  moment and that was  the Lady an Adivasi, totally in pain  with her eye sight totally gone, and this photo is  ONE COULD UNDERSTAND what I might have gone through by watching it with my OPEN EYE.

Being young then and after being handed this case to solve , I was moving in the correct direction. However I found that TREMENDOUS  pressures were implied upon me from the Thana Police Inspector to the top most police official, with the political pressure implied upon me ,  to somehow translate the script of the case, into something different ,  which I WAS NOT PREPARED TO DO.

It boiled down for them to threaten me even with the soft threat that  I WOULD LOSE MY LIFE .HOWEVER THAT DID NOT DETER ME.

A stage had reached where ONE DAY I PULLED MY REVOLVER AND AIMED AT A PERSON WHO WAS  THREATENNING ME OF THE DIRE CONSEQUENCE- WITH ME  SAYNG THAT  " ABAY MAINAY BHI MAA KAA DOODH PIYA HAI ".

I was shifted from that department to the Home Guard department and the case was given to another officer to handle it .I returned to my base office at the Thana to immediately resign from that job and by that time  after two months of performing my duty I gave away that job completely .


Pic - :: The  " WASHINGTON POST " , 1977 which carried this news and which published this image of the lady in 1979 Just watch the portion of the body .The below portion too was burnt by acid throwing 

This matter was thereafter covered by an American Newspaper THE WASHINGTON POST .The newspaper for some reason did not publish the face of the lady as  THAT WAS SO DRACULIAN  to publish that, but came out with the PORTION of the body BELOW, where the acid devastated that portion of that body.I place it over here for the readers to see it.

Many said me that by the time I would retire I would be a ASSISTANT  DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF POLICE and that I would be the beneficiary of many and many benefits and so on and so forth  BUT I DECIDEDTO DO AWAY FROM THAT POLICE JOB.

In my entire career I did as many as  79 JOBS before in 2011 I DECIDED THAT LET ME COMPLETELY RENOUNCE THE WORLD- WHICH IS CALLED THE WORLD OF OFFICE AND ITS JOB. I was about 52 years of age by then BUT BY THEN ,  THE WORLD OF THE OFFICE AND THE JOBS COMPLETEY HAD MADE ME HOLLOW

Coming back to the subject let me fall back to the R.G. MEDICAL COLLEGE and its incident.  MY YOUNGEST SISTER NOW SETTELD AT AGARTALA AT TRIPURA WAS BORN IN THIS HOSPITAL ON JANUARY 6TH1964

That is my association and that is my memory that lingers when I reminiscence myself about this college.I shall not  write anything on the incident as these kind of incident takes me back to my Police days and the face of that adivasi girl makes me completely …………..  I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE FURTHER That becomes my state of mind.

Having watched the incident before my naked eye of the face of the girl then – I REALLY GO KIND OF A " MURDEROUS – CRANK – BLOODBOILER " and believe me my state of mind becomes so ………  DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT.

I shall somehow try to describe  Bengal – It has become a place for  DRACULAS to live as  BENGAL IS WORST THAN HELL.

I’m placing the black and white photo of that girl who was gand raped and burnt by acid. The photo of that lady, whom I could take it with me even after the resignation because of a Police friend who was posted with me as a Police photographer, then, gave it to me to keep it as I wanted to have that photo, it was because it was my very first job and the very first case that I was handling in my job career.

Today I place this photo before all to see for them and feel – WAS I WRONG IN RESIGNING FROM MY JOB THEN. There are a few photos that I could preserve them with me and this was the one May I ask one question to one and sundry-::

 HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU SEE THIS PHOTO FOR YOURSELF NOW. Imagine what would have been my case when I faced and saw this girl  ALIVE  in front of my eye, after she was burnt with the acid . Imagine my  STATE OF MIND.

“ THIS IS WHAT I FELT WHEN I SAW , ON THE TV SCREEN OF THAT TRAINNE DOCTOR WHEN I SAW THE FLASHES OF HER BODY ON THE TV SCREEN . I CAN VERY WELL IMAGINE AND UNDERTSAND THE PLIGHT OF THE FATHER AND THE MOTHER OF THAT LADY WHO WAS GANG RAPED AND IS NO MORE ”

Even when I write this piece,  MY BLOOD IS BOILING AT 1000 DEGREE CENTIGRADE . This becomes my mind whenever I hear about any  RAPR CASE  or any  GANG RAPE .I simply  CANNOT  control myself and that is the reason  I HAVE REFUSED ALL THE REQUEST FROM MANY READERS WHO READ MY BLOGS.

Though I appear very  SOFT from the outside for the people to see and judge me, I’M AS OBSTINENT AS A MULE AND AS HARD AS ANYTHING FOR ME TO BREAK DOWN SO EASILY- BUT THESE KIND OF INCIDENTS MAKES ME TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL. Ilose my control on these and I start losing my eye - drops, ie the  TEARS. 

I’M SORRY – I CANNOT DECRIBE THE INCIDENT AT ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED AT R.G. MEDICAL COLLEGE.

My Assessment About Bengal and Kolkatta THIS IS A HAEVEN FOR DRACULAS AND BUTCHERS- ::

I have stayed at Bengal from January 1992 to May 1995 for almost THREE – AND – HALF – YEARS. I was holding  a Government job under the Ministry of Welfare then. My job again was  connected with the adivasis and the tribes.

BELIEVE ME- BENGAL AND KOLKATTA, THEN, WERE BECOMING A SURE SORT OF A PLACE FOR THE DRACULAS AND THE GHOSTS TO LIVE FOR. The Left Government was ruling Bengal then, and literally  THEY HOLLOWED  Bengal to the limit where there was  NO LIMIT

Nothing in Bengal and particularly was- O.K that could be  described as  THE PLACE FOR THE BHODROLOKS ie the  SUPERB GENTLEMAN that I could say were to be seen over there. The ones who were good were being dusted to cry and die and those with the LEFT, attached to the party in one manner or the other, were the ones who were  SUCKING THE BLOOD and FILLING it in the BOTTLES  of the LEFT for them to enjoy the  DRINK and the PLESAURE of tasting blood.

IT WAS LEFT – RIGHT – LEFT – RIGHT , PAIJAMA DHEELA TOPI TIGHT at Bengal -::

Instead of adding many and many a words on the state of Bengal let me say it in ONE sentence and that was and that is - ::

IT WAS LEFT – RIGHT – LEFT – RIGHT , PAIJAMA DHEELA TOPI TIGHT at Bengal The Congress behind the curtain , from the centre, courtesy Mr Pranab Mukherjee would give the state Government to feed on the money send by the  COFFER of the Central Government. This amount would be LOOTED in a systematic manner by the ones who were with the state Government

The state of the entire  STATE of Bengal was DITEAYEE HOBAY. This actually means  YOU WILL HAVE TO GIVE. No work , nobody preferred to work in the office work properly, no ORDERS at all at any place for the people to live and follow the discipline. It was the  RED FLAG of communist which actually at India is  DO WHATEVER YOU FEEL TO DO, WE WILL FEED YOU WITH ALL SORT OF ROTTEN THINGS TO PUT YOUR HUNGER AWAY – AND MIND YOU POLICE IS OUR PUPPET TO BE PUT INTO YOUR POCKET. For that was Bengal then , and even it is the same now. 

My Own Pet ANDY Did Not Eat The RICE That I Served It.

Once I purchased some rice from a  GENERAL CO – OPERATIVE  RATION OUTLET at Kolkatta, way back in 1993. I kept that amount of rice for some reason. When during my leave, I reached my place at Nagpur , I boiled that amount of rice, mixed it with GHEE and MILK and I offered to my pet ANDY, whose name I had given it as  THAT PET WAS AS PACY AND AS FAST AS THE WEST INDIAN PACER ANDY ROBERTS.

When I placed that stuff to Andy, he smelled it and  WALKED AWAY FROM THE PLATE SERVED. A dog would NOT eat that grains of rice, the BENGALIS  all over the place at BENGAL and at Kolkatta were FED with that a kind of  GRAINS by the Left Government then, and now by Ms Mamta Banerjee.

 THAT SHOULD GIVE AN STATEMENT OF ACCOUNTS OF REALISTAION OF BENGAL AND THE STUFF THAT THE IMPOVERISH GET TO EAT OR ARE FORCED TO EAT BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT OF BENGAL.

This state of affair is continues and going very  STRONG since Mr Jyoti Basu took over the state in 1977 and it still runs in the same manner under Ms Mamta Banerjee .ONLY A PRESIDENT RULE AND THE RULE OF B.J.P , THEREAFTER CAN CHANGE THE MATTER , NIETHER THE ALMIGHTY NOR THE POLITICIANS.

The  LATE that Mr Modi does in taking the decision and the late that the President makes in taking the decision- BENGAL WILL BE A MOVING SKELETON WITHIN ANOTHER YEAR IF THE PRESENT CHIEF MINISTER, AND THE PRESENT STATE OF AFFAIRS IS ALLOWED TO CONTINUE.

It REALLY requires the  SECRET – INTELLIEGNCE – WING of  INDIAN ARMY to take control of the state. Their FIRST duty should be to earmark the FUCKING BASTARDS of BENGAL and completely BLOW them away.

 THE ONE ADAGE VERY COMMON IN BENGAL SINCE 2011.

Would YOU believe it. I HAVE HEARD IT WITH MY OPEN EARS AND MY NAKED EYE. I was at a College at Sealdah at Bengal. That was in 2013. When I entered in the campus of the College, there was some kind of a shout – and – shrill going at one place within the campus. Being a person from the world of newspaper and with some kind of my job in intelligence and crime- I STOPPED A MINUTE TO LISTEN TO THE SHRILLS. The words that poured into my ear was ,  A DADA of the College was SCREAMING  to a lady/eve student- ::

“” SAALA , KORBI NAA TOH EIKHANE EE TOKE SOB BAYER ER SAAMNE RAPE KORE DEBO ” It only means that BLOODY BITCH – IF YOU DO NOT PEFORM IT , I WILL RAPE YOU IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY, HERE IN THE COLLEGE. That was in 2013, this is now 2024

The mindset of the " RAPE CULTURE " and to use it at time appropriate to instil a sense of fear in the mind of the ladies or the girls are NOT new to Bengal and its modern culture. It is NOT a PARANOID but it is now a HABIT which has mixed itself in the BLOOD and in the SOCIETY .Bengal is  no more a place for finding its  ENRICHED CULTURE mixed with its SERENE GENTLENESS. With the growing influence of the state being pushed to its worst and its lowest EBBS, and with all the kind of social IMBALANCE , Bengal actually has now become a  HAEVAN for the DRACULAS' and the GHOST That speaks all about its reality and actuality 

.This will not be possible for any political parties to mend it and put it back to the normality .It would require the INDIAN ARMY to take the charge and the control, and tpo put the state to its proper fold, and place, from where it could move ahead. Else BENGAL will become   MINI PAKISTAN or  a mini BANGLADESH very soon, or maybe the combination of both.

Coming back to the main theme of this write up, I PERSONALLY FEEL THAT THE RAPE OF THE TRAINEE DOCTOR WAS A GANG RAPE  Whatever I could hear of the  AAJTAK by Mr Sudhir Chaudhury about 140 plus milligrams of  SEMEN that was found in the private part of the lady,  ANORMAL HUMAN BEING CANNOT POSSESS THAT A KIND OF FLUID IN HIS MAIN PART.

Over  ONE - HUNDRED - MILLIGRAMS of semens, are found in the  CATS  family like Lion, Tiger , Leopard to cite as an example and in the  DOGS, to say. THAT IS WHY THEY PRODUCE AS MANY AS FOUR TO FIVE CUBS AND PUPPIES IN AND IN ONE STRETCH AND GO

 A NORMAL HUMAN BEING CANNOT POSSESS THAT AMOUNT OF SEMEN - NEVER. This leads to the belief that IT IS A GANG RAPE

What ever study I possess on human physiology,  it is NOT at all possible for an individual human being to inject that a kind of semen in the main part of the lady, who so ever it could be. Hence this raises many an eye brow and many a questions as well.

. That is why I write-;;

 “ THE INDIAN ARMY NEED TO TAKE ON BENGAL TO RUB THESE “ FUCKING BASTARDS ” WHO RAPE IN THE HEAVEN THAT WE CALL IT COLLEGE AT BENGAL ”.

No Police, no LAW can change Bengal BELIEVE ME. THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN CHANGE IT IS THE INDIAN ARMY ESPECIALLY ITS " OPERATIONAL – SECRET "  WING  Some             " SPITLESS - DRY - FUCKERS "  belonging to the fraternity of the T.M.C politics may call me by my name  THAT HARDLY MATTERS TO ME - HARDLY.  

Bengal has and had TWO CHIEF MINISTERS  who according to the records have  NEVER  married, one of them was the Late Mr Buddhadeva Bhattacharjee and the other one now is Ms Mamta Banerjee. One would wear the  WHITE DHOTI and the other would wears and always wears the white saree. IF YOU ONLY WISH TO SEE THE “ BLACKS ” THAT HAVE BEEN DONE BY THESE  BENGALIS CHIEF MINISTERS's,  SINCE 2002 TILL NOW  horned to the perfection , in negative and in all draculain method of  SYNCHRONICITIES that  Mr Bhattacharjee and later Ms Banerjee did , after taking as the Chief Minister it  took away all the  BHODROLOKER ITHIHAAS IE THE   GRANDEUR GENTLEMANSHIP and it  HISTORY from Bengal 

It is said in  BENGAL that - ::



THE SPERM AT BENGAL AND ESPECIALLY AT KOLKATTA IS " BLACK " AND NOT " WHITE ". I might be taken as a  " CRACK – POT " to write all these and this but here are the photos that I have and I had preserved from A Hindi dailies and a English newspaper which cried over the sperms at Bengal


Pic - :: The  BLACK SPERM  and its concept, that I had heard first in my life in an programme aired by the NEWS 18 in 2009 

This basically was to DRAW  the attention about the  “ KIND –OF – HEINOUS – CRIMES ” which has been at Bengal and at Kolkatta since 1977 .The stage reached its nadir now , but the acceleration started taking place in 2022

The paper clipping of that HINDI Newspaper  SANGMARG  is not with me now, however there was A news item , in terms of some kind of an conversation by the Hindi News wing of the channel NEWS 18  which it carried out in 2008 .Taking a cognisance of the same about the rapes done, it compared the sperms and the deeds of the rapes as  " BLACK SPERMS " that does these black deeds, then. I'm placing it for the reading and the  WIFE OF THAT GENTLEMAN WHOSE CHANNEL IT WAS THE IBN THEN, IS NOW A MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT, RAJYA SABHA  with the TMC 

GOSH - HOW THE TIME FLIES.FOR " GHOSH "

Now  I fall back again to the main theme of the write up of this blog. Ms SAGARIKA GHOSH in a statement during the time when the  SANDESH KHALI incident wasspoken about during the Lok Sabha election , went on to say and that is here - :: 

“” THE SANDESH KHALI TALKS AND THE NEWS AREFARCE. IT IS THE B.J.P WHICH AS A PARTY HAS PAID THE LOCALS, A SUMS OF Rs 2000=00 AND HAS ASKED EACH OF THEM TO BARK LIKE THIS AND ON THE SAME ””.

If that logic of Ms Sagarika Ghosh ought to be taken as the  GOSPEL OF TRUTH, THEN THE R.G.KAR MEDIACAL COLLEGE INCIDENT IS A MYTH AND A FALSE PROPOGANDA BY THE B.J.P . THE PARENTS OF THE VICTIM HAVE BEEN PAID Rs 2.000=00 BY THE B.J.P TO BARK ON THE THAT AND THE SUBJECT.

For the ladies like Sagarika Ghosh again, the lady who was dragged , a Muslim lady who was ill treated as well as she had to do something with the B.J.P and was caned by a local T.M.C Goon even that incident is a  COOKED – UP – MASALA  story

My only REQUEST IS   DRAG Ms SAGARIKA GHOSH FOR ABOUT 500 METRES. LET US SEE WHETHER SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO RAISE HERSELF AFTER THAT DRAGGING.  That would enable us to know whether at all, there is any  STRENGTH, BONES, BLOOD and  ANYTHING that is, and that could be  there in her body.

To brag is one such thing but to bear is a different ball game. These kind of ladies are there only to vomit the FROGS and the TADPOLES as there is NOTHING that remains in their mouth to spill it out.

Married to Rajdeep Sardesai, after about  THIRTY  years of watching Rajdeep on the T.V srt, I now draw a conclusion and this is what is it-::

“ IS RAJDEEP SARDESAI WORST THAN THE CONGRESS , OR IS THE CONGRESS WORST THAN RAJDEEP SARDESAI  , THIS IS A QUESTION OF CONJECTURE ”  After all these years we also are fed up with these kind of T.V  journalist .

Congress ,  and  Sagarika Ghosh along with her husband were always given the  MOON for them to rule the minutes and the seconds. However when the worst time of the Congress has come, the Madam of the Sardesai family whose Father was an I.A.S Officer , and was the CHIEF SECRETARY of the Ministry of Communication of the Mrs INDIRA Congress, deserted without a wink to join the T.M.C

This lady where ever she has worked, be it the B.B.C  , be it the IBN NEWS or the News 18, be it the HINDU, the department and the organization went to the deepest end of the Ocean and from there to the HELL.  BEST OF LUCK TO THE T.M.C AND WE WISH HER AND Ms MAMTA BANERJEE ALL THE BEST FOR THE SAME. 

Last I come to Bengal before I move up to Mr Yonous of Bangladesh. We have a term in Bengal. It is is  SLANG and we call it “ POUD PAKA MATTOBOR ” That means one   who is a  CROOK AND A RIPEN ONE  who is well versed with all greatness of being SLY AND CROOK. Bengal in TOTO has become that.It needs to be totally cleansed as Bengal, totally has been destroyed by the two parties that has ruled Bengal since 1977 and the Muslims over it, all imported from Iraq, Pakistan, Burma , Nepal and above all Bangladesh  have made the life and the state a  HELL with nothing that could be termed as natural and within the permissible limit of law.

It is the Indian Army that is needed to cleanse Bengal and MORE THE CENTRE PROLONGS AND TAKE A LATE DECISION , MORE WOULD BE  THE DEVILS TO THE DANCE WITH THE DEATH RIDING THE HORSE.

An American Puppet whose string is at the hand of France


Pic - :: This picture is of the year 1998 A Jawan of the B.S.F whose THROAT  was  SLIITED by the Bangladeshi Border Force , is being hanged on the bamboo stick and carried to the Indian border post at th India - Bangladesh border by the Bangladeshi Border Force  hired labour 

The picture here, depicted above ,  really states the actual position and the state of the ATMOSPHERE  at the India - Bangladesh border very near to Tripura 

Now a little about Bangladesh and Mr Yonous . This man will rule Bangladesh for atleast THREE years or   even more. He is  a PUPPET in the hand of America. However his string is based at France .

All India needs to do ius-

1 ). Cut of all the electricity supplies from India to Bangladesh As we are short of it why feed the Bangladeshis with it - just to KILL and RAPE the HINDUS over there. NO WAY AND NOT NEEDED

2 ). Cut off all the supply of foodgrains , oil and petrol , raw materials for their apparel industries.

3). All the materials witchingly needed, and  are needed for them for their production which also includes the vegetables such as potatoes, onions and all the fruit stuffs.

 BANGLADESH WILL FALL ON TO THE FEET OF INDIA TO ALIGN THEMSELVES WITH INDIA FOR THEIR SURVIVALS. Those  BASTARDS  between the period of 1998 - 2000 have slitted many a throats of the Jawans of the B.S.F  and have made themselves to be known as  SOMETHING OF A GIANT  by those kind of an act that they did it to our Jawans. . Here under is the answer in reality and actuality 

THE 22 CRORES BEGGARS THEORY TO WASH BANGLADESH

The entire population of Bangladesh is about 22 crores. The entire population of the beggars at India is about 25 crores.

Just airlift and drop these beggars tr Bangladesh .Ask these beggars to go for the early  NATURE CALL Justin and on the same time for all these beggars to do it for ONE  day

“  THE PISS THAT WOULD COME OUT OF THESE BEGGARS OF INDIA WILL COMPLETEY SUBMERGE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY OF BANGLADESH, AND THE SHIT THAT WOULD COME OUT WOULD FEED THE PIGS OF BANGLADESH FOR MORE THAN A YEAR ”

Jai Bharat

That Is It and that speaks all about it 

.Regards and Thanks
Pics



Mr Shyamal Bhattacharjee, the author was born at West Chirimiri Colliery at District Surguja, Chattisgarh on July 6th 1959 He received his early education at Carmel Convent School Bishrampur and later at Christ Church Boys' Higher Secondary School at Jabalpur. He later joined Hislop College at Nagpur and completed his graduation in Science and he also added a degree in  B A thereafter. He joined the HITAVADA, a leading dailies of Central India at Nagpur as a      Sub-Editor ( Sports ) but gave up to complete his MBA in 1984 He thereafter added a Diploma In Export Management. He has authored SEVEN   books namely Notable Quotes and Noble Thought published by Pustak Mahal in 2001 Indian Cricket : Faces That Changed It  published by Manas Publications in 2009 and Essential Of Office Management published by NBCA, Kolkatta  in 2012, GOLDEN QUOTES on INSPIRATION , SORROW , PEACE and LIFE published by B.F.C Publications, Lucknow, , and QUOTES:: Evolution and Origin of Management Electives by Clever Fox Publishing, Chennai ,From Dhyan To Dhan :: Indian Hockey - Sudden Death Or Extra Time published by   BOOKS CLINIC  Publishing House , Bilaspur , Chattisgarh and his FIRST book on Hindi poem, which reads as  " BHED HAI GEHRA - BAAT JARA SI  published by Books Clinics , Bilaspur , Chhattisgarh. He has a experience of about 35 years in Marketing , and Business Analytics .


Signature Of Shyamal Bhattacharjee

This website is maintained , controlled and managed by OOK’S Technologies, by Mr Amook Vandan Yadav , Phone Number 8090848585 , Varanasi


Comments