F.I.F.A & REFEREE CORRUPTION ( F )orged (I)ndicement (F)orced (A)bductment -Thy Name Is F.I.F.A - The " SIN " Of Football
( F )orged (I)ndicement (F)orced (A)bductment -Thy Name Is F.I.F.A -
The SIN
Of Football
This article basically is FOCUSSED NOT to KILL
F.I.F.A and cause any damage to it but to SAVE the BRAZILIAN and LATIN AMERICAN FOOTBALL from
the BLOODY-
GIANTS- ACTS of F.I.F.A which stages the
football tournaments just only to PROMOTE the EUROPEAN
FLAIR, TASTE and DOMINATION which actually is
just the reverse of what is achieved in football and what actually is the FACT
and terms of the REALITY that is made for the people to believe about
European football, which is nothing if compared to the ACTUALITIES and FACTULIATIES
of football.
F.I.F.A – IT IS A HOME NOW FOR MONEY ACCUMULATION AND FOOTBALL
DESTRUCTION - ::
Myself, as a very critical observer of football since 1966
when the World Cup was won by England, I have been watching, this mega event of
football simcerely since 1986 on the TV screen and have been reading about it
in various international magazine ansd the print media of India since 1966 to
1986
It was in 1986when for the first time ,here at India the
live telecast of the matches are being shown and ever since then I have never
missed any football event of the World Cup that associates it self in football.
THE TWO MOST UNFORGETTABLE
INCIDENT WHICH I MUST CONGRAJULATE- ::
Before I really start POKING F.I.F.A let me first
to start with – BOW MY HEAD TO THE TWO MATCHES THAT I WOULD NEVER FORGET THAT WERE
PLAYED IN THEWORLD CUP.THEY ARE AS FOLLOW- ::
1 . The Quarte- Finalsof the 1986 World Cup bbetween France and
Brazil in which Brazil lost to France by 3-5 overall and 2-4 in penalties , and
2 . The Semi - final of the
2010 World Cup between Sapain and Germany
In both these two games THE
YELLOW CARD OR THE RED CARD WAS NEVER FLASHED BY THE REFEREE TO ANY MEMBERS OF
THE TWO TEAMS PLAYIMG – FOR SUCH WAS THE CLEANLINESS OF THE GAME.
CREDITING THE DUE
FIRST – IT CLEANSES THE SYSTEM AND PURIFIES THE SOUL-SEARCHING MATTER
Well it is believed
that first credit the ones whom you pierce and blast before the blast. Doing it
cleanses the soul first and then purifies the body next
This is exactly that I wish to do as I believe that the
entire CORRUPT system that has entered into the game of
football as promoted by F.I.F.A ought to be CLEANSED and thereafter
the system of football as organized to be played by F.I.F.A ought to be swept
to be purified for the FOOTBALL TO SURVIVE rather
than the
game to roll and roll and at last to get fried in the F.I.F.A pan to be rigged
for the troll
Coming to the point of supervision except these two games
were the referee completely did a wonderful job to keep a tight leash on the
players not allowing them to engage in the fury and the wrath of the fouls, NEVER
HAS BEEN THE STANDARD OF SUPERVISION IN ANY FOOTBALL MATCHES CONDUCTED IN THE
WORLD CUP HAS BEEN WHERE 2/10 MARKS COULD HAVE BEEN AWARDED TO THE REFEREE.
Pic - :: Gueliirmo Stabille Of Argentina was was fouled in such a manner that he lay unconcious in the " INTENSIVE CARE UNIT " for 21 days before he could breathe back to normalcy in his life
from where he was transshipped to his place at Buenos Aires.
Well the history and the name of the player is as such – Forward
Guillermo
Stábile
Scored the second goal to finish as the
tournament's overall top scorer with 8 goals.
One of the GREATEST Footballer Alfred De
Stefano of Argentina, who was leading Argentina in that World Cup raised a FURIOUS
alarm over this matter. The result was he
was FORCED to leave Buenos Aires and he had to seek shelter at Spain to join
Real Madid and breathed his last at Spain forever .For that is how the F.I.F.A
reacted to him for his ALACRITY
Pic - :: Alfredo De Stefano Of Argentina. He was One Of THe Greatest Legend That Football And Argentina Have Ever Produced
To this generation of those who are FOOTBALL BUFFS- ALFREDO DE
STAEFANO AS A FOOTBALLER FOR ARGENTINA WAS AS EQUAL AND AS GREAT AS DIEGO
MARADONA AND LIONEL MESSI. That was his GREATNESS. But his outburst completely forced him to
change his life, first as a refugee and thereafter the MERCY that Real Madrid
showed and showered upon him. FOR THAT IS THE TYRANNY OF F.I.F.A
Somehow the life of Stabile was saved but the DEATH
by then had made a HOME for itself in the
safe HAEVAN of F. I..F.A
TO CUT SHORT- THE SUEPRVISION OF THE MATCHES/ GAMES AND ITS NADIR –
RULE F.I.F.A, RULE THE WAVES
I would NOT like to write lines about
the 1934 and the 1938 World Cup – for if I do that WORLD OVER PEOPLE WILL START
BELIEVEING ME THAT I HATE THE EUROPEAN RACE LIKE THE SHIT THAT COMES OUT OF THE
ARSE, BUT NO – I NEVER, NEVER AND NEVER POSSESS THAT HABIT OR THE QUALITY.
If I’m writing it, it is because the F.I.F.A and tr the
REFEREES of the F.I.F.A who have supervised the World Cup games right from1934
to this time about 2026- HAVE ALL BEEN NOT I THINK BUT I CAN BET AND SAY, WERE “ CUSHIONED
BY MIND AND GRIPPED BY THEIR FIST ” TO PROVIDE
ALL THE “ LEVERAGES AND THE CLEMENCIES ” TO THE EUROPEAN PLAYERS .
THE MANNER IN WHICH THESE MOST “ DEADLIEST-BLOOD-SUCKING-FOULS ”
HAVE BEEN WITNESSED WITH THE REFEREES NOT PUNISHING THE OFFENDERS CLEARLY
STATES AND PROVES THAT F.I.F.A “ SLOWLY, STEADILY AND SURELY ”, IS GRIPPING THE
GAMES FOR THE EUROPEAN NATION, THE EUROPEAN PLAYERS AND THE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES -
THE WORST SUFFERER IS THE BRAZILIAN NATIONAL TEAM.
Anybody would call me INSANE. Any body would call
me MAD – however the manner in which MUSSOLINI from his chamber, from his room
at his office and from his line of
control, MARSHALLED the matches in 1934 and in 1938- PLAINLY
STATES THAT HOW DID HE GRIPPED THE F.I.F.A and how did he manage to
win the World Cup for Italy in the two World Cup football.
ADOLF HITLER IN THAT MANNER WAS BEAUTIFUL, NEVER TO DO THAT .HE
COULD HAVE DONE IT FOR GERMANY, BUT HE DID NOT. MUSSOLINI DID THAT. F.I.F.A
was just a SHOW PIECE to the WRATH of Mussolini. The MILITARY
power that Mussolini exercised on the game and on F.I.F.A then was something
which the world saw it TREMBLING and the F.I.F.A SHAKING
through the legs. . THAT IS HOW ITALY WON THE TWO CONSECUTIVE TITLES IN THE WORLD CUP.
HITLER WANTED TO DEMONSTRATE HIS POWER THROUGH THE 1936 OLYMPICS TO CONQUER
THE WORLD AND SHOW HIS POWER- MUSSOLINI ANOTHER DICTATOR THAT THE WORLD HAD
SEEN WANTED TO DO IT THROUGH FOOTBALL.
Hitler NEVER could win the OLYMPIC
HOCKEY GOLD even after doing that- DHYANCHAND never allowed it to
happen, MUSSOLINI DID THAT EVEN THOUGH BRAZIL HAD LEONIDAS AS A PLAYER PLAYING
FOR BRAZIL.
To this generation – HOW WAS LEONIDAS AS A FOOTBALLER FOR
BRAZIL. THE ANSWER IS THE CONCEPT, THE ADJECTIVE, THE EXPRESSION- JOGO BONITA
OF FOOTBALL THAT BRAZIL IS FAMOUS FOR WAS DISCOVERED AND IMPLEMENTED BY
LEONIDAS OF BRAZIL AND HE WAS AS EQUAL TO PELE OR GARRINCHA WHEN IT CAME TO THE
CLASS AND THE QUALITY.
FEAR GRIPPED THE
ENTIRE BRAZIL CAMP IN 1938- LEONIDAS DROPPED FOR THE FIRST HALF IN SEMIS
It was the FEAR
and it was the extreme case of very poor refereeing that was seen in the 1938
World Cup football.
For the record I hereby state that In the 1938
FIFA World Cup,
4 players were red-carded
and at
least 6 players suffered notable,
match-ending injuries
before the semi-finals .The most to getaway with the RED CARD and the most to
inflict those injuries were the ITALIAN side THANKS
to Mr Mussolini whose tremor and whose fear while in his attempt to completely grip the
world of football in his fist, were such that in the two consecutive World Cup
games that Italy played to win them, he saw to it that Italy won the titles and
the referees gave clemencies after clemencies to the Italian side.
Infact the SIX players injured in the 1938 World Cup
Football tourney in 1938 were such that they were all pushed to the brink of injuries
and the casualty was severe very death-like. It was done purposely with the
assistance of referee so that those did not get any chances to play in the
tournament further, in their next outings so that Italy got the due match
advantage of the same. THIS IS A
FACT.HORRENDOUS WERE THE STANDARD OF SUPERVISION AND REFEREEING EVER SINCE 1934
AND
WITH THE STANDARD
AND THE NONSENCE THAT HAS ENTERED THE GAME- IT IS MURDER OF FOOTBALL NOW BY
THEREFEREES .This is a fact.
This sub-standard supervision and the LET – LOOSE policy
by thereferee in 1934 andin1938 and the NONSENCE that the Italians
brought into the game which were NEVER the football, but were JUDOKAS,
KARATAKAS,
WRESTLING AND FOOT – KICK beside holding the players from the back
etc were such that it made football look very MURDEROUS, very
dangerous and heinous. This was all because the Europeans wanted thefootball to
be under their sieze and under their clasp for them to rule the World. Without
this within themselves the Europeans found it very hard to win the game playing
the game in the cleanest and in the fairest of the fair manner.
It subsided once for all in the re-setting of the World Cup
in 1950 when theWorld Cup football was restarted in 1950. However it again got
back into the action in the 1954 World Cup in and in that game which Brazil
weeplaying against Hungary at Berne in the1954 World Cup football match. I
shall explain it and describeit but afew words here serve about Mussolini and
his deadliestdeeds in which he had gripped the game of football.
Pic - ; Certain Football Playing Nation Have Been Converted Into The Picture Depicted Above By The " BULLY ", F.I.F.A ,The Picture That Is Portrayed Here. Mentally F.I.F.A Has" ENSLAVED " Some Of The Footballing Nation
MUSSLOLINI,
FOOTBALL, DIRTY TRICKS , AND HELLUVA SUPERVISION - ::
The manner in which heBRUTALISED Italy was same by which he brutalised Football
One mightbe wondering about what didhe do. Well this is it -
::
Benito
Mussolini aggressively weaponised football
to project national power and
consolidate his fascist regime from 1926 to 1938 . In 1926, he seized
total control of Italian football by writing a decree that allowed him to
personally appoint federation presidents and restructure national leagues. He
then leveraged the 1934,
BESIDE THE1938 WORLD CUP, FIFA World Cup 1934 in Italy
as a massive propaganda theatre, saturating stadiums with fascist imagery and heavily
pressuring match officials to guarantee an Italian triumph. This he continued to do in 1938 as well .With
his office and his passive- fascist policy, he created a power to subdue
his counterpart of France, the 1938 World Cup holders, Mr Albert Lebrun and
forced the game and the tournament pressurizing the referees of that tournament
to favour Italy to win the World Cup Football title, which they won in by 4-2
by defeating theHungarians in the extra-time.
To completely
overshadow the sport, he even introduced the "Coppa del Duce,",
in 1934 when Italy had held the World Cup Football, in their own country a politically branded trophy about " SIX " times
larger than the official World Cup prize
The Two BATTLES OF WAR In Football- 1938 and
1954 -:
The two battles and TRUE to one self NEVER the two football game were witnessed in 1938 and in 1954in which the Brazilian were the scapegoats and were the LAMBS- TO – THE – SLAUGHTER.
The first one was in 1938 in the quarter-finals match between Brazil and the Czechs Republic .That match is termed as the WAR OF Bordeaux .What was it and how was it is the description herewith - :
The 1938 FIFA World Cup quarter-final
match between Brazil and Czechoslovakia is infamously known as the "Battle of Bordeaux".
Match Description
The game took place on 12 June
1938 at the Parc Lescure in Bordeaux, France, and is remembered as one of
the most violent and brutal matches in World Cup history. Due to incredibly lax
officiating by the referee, the game quickly degenerated into a series of
dangerous fouls and physical assaults from both sides.
·
The Carnage:
The match resulted in three players being sent off—Machado and Zezé
Procópio for Brazil, and Jan Říha for Czechoslovakia. This was the first time
three red cards were issued in a single World Cup match.
· Severe Injuries: The physical toll was devastating. Czechoslovakian forward Oldřich Nejedlý suffered a broken leg, while their legendary captain and goalkeeper, František Plánička, played through the pain to finish the match despite a broken arm. Multiple Brazilian players, including their superstar Leônidas, were also forced off the pitch with injuries.
It is said and it is believed that this match WAS purposely , by pressurizing
the referees , supervised in this manner so that the Brazilian players were on
the casualty list more and that would have benefited the Italian team, whom
they would meet in the semis.
Exactly as per the plan it happened. The Brazilian superstar and the WIZARD of football of that era and time, Leonidas was not fielded from the start of the match in the semis against Italy and by the half – time Italy were up by 2-0 After the half time a limping Leonidas took the field and reduced the margin by one but by that time Italy had made it They won the game by a margin of 2-1 and moved into the finals.
The only consolation forBrazil was Leonidas won the GOLDEN
BOOT and the award for PLAYER OF THE 1938 WORLD CUP FOOTBALL
TOURNAMENT.Next comes the BATTLE OF BERNE
THE BATTLE OF BERNE -
::
The World Cup football, 1954 was held at Berne, Switzerland.
The match between Hungary and Brazil, the Quarter-Finals became the HISTORY
for the geographical arena of Berne to script
lines which is still considered to be a
DASTARD – ACT – OF –FOOTBALL , in terms of the match
supervision and in term of the game played . Hungarywerethe victors, by4-2
having beaten the Riunners – Up of the1950 World Cup game in the quarters.
This was the SECOND occasion in the history of the World Cup, that as manyas THREE RED CARDS, were flashed in the match, the referee being a Britisher from England. Frenc Puskas was not fielded in the match because of an injury But Sander Kocsis of Hungary hammered the nials as per his whims in the coffin of Brazil.
The moment of TURBULENCY occurred when the SECOND
BRAZILIAN in this game was flashed a yellow card.
The Hungarians were totallyupset when their player was
flashed a red card , but since theywere leading by 3-1 at that time they let it
go because arguing with referee would have shown another RED CARD to their
team.But no sonner that the SECOND Brazilain was flashed
a RED
CARD the flare stirred up and came the most unwanted temper as
displayed by the Brazilians. Hungary scored another and the score was
4-2.Playing with NINE MEN and conceding that last goal completely TORPEOD
the Brazilians and after the match, the Brazilian entered the
Football And The Match Supervision Thereafter - ::
Football actually was termed as a game as PURE
as HONEY
and as DELICIOUS as any say APPLE or a fruit
say MANGO
could be. It actually was played in the most neat, clean and flowing manner
uptil 1928 when it was introduced in the Olympics.
I shall write a few lines about the football game that was
held at Olympics at Amsterdam, 1928. It stands as follow as per the scripts of
the Olympic Gmes and it is as under - ::
Yes, football was played at the 1928 Summer Olympics in Amsterdam. In fact, it was the most popular and highly anticipated event of the 1928 Games.
Pic - ::The " GHOST " Of " EUROPE " Has Taken Over F.I.F.A Since 1996 To Inhumanely " TRANCULATE " And " TRAUMATISE " F.I.F.A
Tournament
Overview
·
Champions: Uruguay won the gold medal after defeating their
South American rivals, Argentina, 2–1 in a replayed final match.
·
Podium
Finishers: Italy secured the bronze
medal.
· Historical Significance: This was the final Olympic football tournament held before the inception of the independent FIFA World Cup in 1930. Because no other major international football tournament existed at the time, FIFA officially recognizes both the 1924 and 1928 Olympic tournaments as true amateur world championships
However no sooner that F.I.F.A started and rolled the World Cup football in 1930 and as the stage that was existing in the World then, every riler that rules their nation started to first, grapple and then, to grab it to maintain their AUTHORITY oin the world and to exercise their power over the others. It were the Europeans to do that and they did that in plenty.
To grab the title and through this game, the football, they
started CUSHIONING the referees all through the entire continent of Europe, to
favour their respective nation. In the inaugural World Cup football in 1930,
this was not that much evident as the Latin Americans were staging it. However
no sooner the Europeans started holding it and the MONEY – POWER backed
up by their most DANGEROUS – AND – POWERFUL – WICKED – DICTATORS they brought
the referees to their knees and completely took out the TASTE, JUICE, and CLEANLINESS
THE DELICIOUS and the DELICACY
out of ther game. The game became more and more PHYSICAL
It started with BOXING,
it moved to KICKING the
players rather than kicking the ball, it brought in JUDO and KARATE and it brought in WRESTLING from the era of 1930
to1954. Thereafter it brought TRAMPLING
in 1966 were Pele Garrincha and Vava as well as some of the other Brazilians
were subjected to with the referee turning a blind eye to what was and what was going on.These
regerees have an AGENDA and that is TODAY WHICH TEAM TO FAVOUR TO WIN.YES
THAT IS THE TRUTH though nobody would believe that. The matches
after matches that I have been watching on the TV set and the games after the
games that I have followed since the 1966 World Cup, when I was only SEVEN
years of age, reading them in the print makes me SURE BY ONE HUNDRED PERCENT to
write with all the CONVICTION that I write and YES THIS IS THE TRUTH.
This Article Awaits Completion


Comments
Post a Comment